Come Work With Us
Manhattan Employment Services Inc.
is always looking for healthcare professionals who are caring, compassionate and have relevant industry experience. We hire only the very best healthcare professionals and treat each patient like they’re family.
Manhattan Employment Services Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against potential employees or service recipients on the basis of race, age, gender, religion, disease, disability, sexual orientation or national origin.
Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists
Send your RESUME/CV with your detailed educational background.
Please also indicate steps of how you are preparing for your licensure examination (Include seminars/training classes you have attended).
We will review your application.
Please allow two weeks for us to review your credentials. One of our staff members will send you an email with our decision.
3 Areas of Critical Importance:
- Preference is given to graduates of internationally respected institutions and candidates with work experience.
FLUENCY IN ENGLISH
- Employment requirements necessitate that recruits speak fluent English. Ultimately, prospective staffers will need to successfully complete the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and the TSE (Test of Spoken English), or the TOEFL IBT in order to demonstrate fluency in the English language.
- All foreign-educated Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapists must have their education reviewed by USCIS-authorized credentialing agencies.
When you satisfy the above criteria, we will send you our company contract with your working details. We will allow you a week to make a decision before we start the hiring process.
- File CVS-NY with CGFNS or FCCPT.
- CGFNS/FCCPT will verify credentials by requesting documents directly from your university and licensing authority in your country.
- Report will be issued by CGFNS/FCCPT and will be sent directly to NYSED with their recommendation.
- NY State approves the Education and issues eligibility to schedule for NPTE.
- The Agency can now file PT form I with NYSED.
MANHATTAN EMPLOYMENT SERVICES INC.
will sponsor qualified PTs for employment in the U.S.
Depending on your qualifications, RN Express Staffing Registry will either sponsor you for a green card or work visa.
Applicants seeking employment in the United States have two options under United States immigration law: a temporary working visa (also known as an H-1B visa), and a permanent employment visa (“green card”). The requirements for obtaining each are similar, and processing times constitute the only major difference between a temporary and a permanent visa.
PERMANENT U.S. RESIDENCE (GREEN CARD)
Applicants who meets the professional educational and licensing requirements may qualify for a green card.
An H-1B visa is given to individuals who hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in his/her field of potential employment. The visa is issued for an initial period of three years, but it can be extended for up to six years (or longer under certain circumstances).
National Physical Therapy examination (Administered only in the U.S. and its territories)
New York State Education Department - Official agency that determines eligibility for issuance of PT licenses
Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing School - accredited non-governmental agency authorized to verify foreign Physical Therapist credentials and to issue visa screen certificate for immigration purposes.
Foreign Credentialing Commission on Physical Therapy - accredited non-governmental agency authorized to verify foreign Physical Therapist credentials and to issue Type I/II certificate for immigration purposes.
Credential Verification Service for the State of New York - special supplemental verification procedure required only in the State of New York for PT licensure.
Refer A Friend
Receive $300 for every referral you make!
Conditions apply. Subject to change without prior notice.
Referral fee will only be received after the referred person actively works 20 shifts or 150 hours
(excluding orientation and overtime),
whichever comes first, under Manhattan Employment Services Inc.